Today

6:54 PM

Its Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Akademik today, have to wake up damn early again.


I didn't know Chiu Yan would be there early in the morning too, haha.. Great that I can finally catch up with her :D It seems like college hasn't been great for her and she is in the same class with Julian :) Nee Kee came later around 8.15am hehe... It was like a gathering lol We talked non stop until one of the teacher had to shoo us into the dewan. 

It was a terribly boring session in dewan. I was talking full time with Nee Kee, discussing about studies, Malaysia news, politics, the South Korea ferry tragedy and playing a logo quiz game. hahaha.

Well, that was probably the only happy thing about today : spending time with Nee Kee. 
Because when I got home, Mom got the news that the result for Asasi PINTAR is already out. 

Dad thought I would make it. Mom was still recovering from the news that I didn't get selected for matriculation. I didn't want to know the result, but I was really tired so I pretended to be taking a nap at the living room, with a pillow on my face.

I don't know what to believe right now. Because I honestly dont think that the result is already out. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments