PLKN 18/2/2014

11:14 PM

Sece was rushing to the toilet this morning and she fell down. And she was one of the participants for Kembara halangan today. I asked Cikgu Atiqah whether I should just get a subsitute or just use the reserved participants. She told me, just use the reserved players.

I had no idea how wrong I was to listen to her.

Anyway, we had our second day of Module Kenegaraan in class. Surprisingly, I got into the same group with Ayyad, Ashraff, Sece, Shan Ting, Azyan, Aziee and Amirin. Class was boooooring. After class in the afternoon, we went to dewan makan for lunch as usual. Except this time, the teacher called my name.

I was so blur. Apparently there's an event for kenaikan pangkat. Yanti got 1 Balak, I got 2 Balak and Yan got 3 Balak. And the most deserving Isabel got 4 Balak :) I wasn't excited about this. I wasn't even smiling after we walked back to our seats. I felt heavier. But, at least I have the proper authority to lead the team now, though its gonna be stressful. Well, great power comes with great responsibilities. And I'm ready for that :)

At noon later we had Kembara Halangan competition and that's when everything went absolutely wrong. We got a penalty of 5 minutes for not being able to get a substitute. I took all the blame, in the end. Haih. Our total time was 12 mins plus, the fastest. But in the end, we got 3rd place. Alpha got first with 15 mins. Sigh.. Some mistakes can only make once. In the end, Bravo got 3rd place overall. Wira got 2nd place.
Ashraff was supportive too, he bought a bottle of 100 plus for Hui Wan and I to share :) I'm paying him back later.
Well, Haris belanja-ed the entire ex Malaysia Cute members burger again -.- ish. I'm getting fat, you know. Grrr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments