PLKN 15/2/2014

10:09 PM

I seriously have no idea how today passed. In the morning, we got the permission to jog, which I did together with Pooja, Kylie and Yan. But we got caught later because apparently we were running at the wira's track.
oops.
Anyway, I ended up running like 1km. Yeah, I'm a potato in running. No doubt about that.
Kinda glad that I get to sweat today... The PT activities every morning is just stretching. how to sweat. Then, I held a gotong - royong in my dorm lol. Not everyone participated since some of them were having their afternoon nap. But that's just the minority :) Half an hour later, we all slept. And that's how we wasted our time today, and the weather today is crazy hot. Its like I'm sleeping in a pool of sweat, and when I woke up, my entire shirt was wet with sweat. Fuh.

Then, we wasted our time until bedtime. Hahaha, basically its just friend bonding time. lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments