Recently..

9:11 PM

Lack of update cos' I was busy haha...

So anyway, updates from my last post,

1. I got myself a part time job at Berry's Cake House, which is only a 10 minutes walk from home. Actually, I applied the job as a counter girl at April, but they had a full vacancy for that month. So I waited, and waited until Mandy, the manager, called me up. I don't think I have a lot of time to work but, two weeks of salary is better than none.

2. 2NE1 All or Nothing Concert in Malaysia (its D-21 today) opened their ticket sales last week actually. But I was surveying for the prices, trying to get people to sell it to me lol... Till last night, I checked the website and there are only 'Rockzone' tickets left, which is RM500, free standing too. I was pretty devastated, but I did asked Juli to help me survey the price at Speedy in Sunway. But I don't see the point of doing so now, since Dad said he can't fetch me to Stadium Negara anyway. Bro didn't want to accompany and Mom said I can't go alone, even if its with my Blackjack friends. I'm kinda moody about this.

3. Bro got a girlfriend. I did an interview on him and.. erm, let's just hope for the best. Anyway, I didn't want to butt in, after all, he needs his space.

4. Going to Kelantan this coming Thursday, because bro got an interview for medic courses in USM. He isn't even preparing his stuffs right now, just watching videos on Youtube.

5. Maybank interview was over like a week ago. But I'm gonna update about it in the next post. Apparently, Kenneth got it to round 3 like me too. Haih, the competition is massive.


Back to le part time job ^^ Okay, counter girl. Basically, everything behind the counter :) Ranging from packing breads and cakes, slicing cakes, cashier (but I didn't want to do it because I couldn't remember all the names of the breads and cakes :P ) and handling with the labeling. Its a lot of work, especially for the morning shift, well, you don't need much explanation why morning is the busiest time at a bakery.

The supervisor is a Malay but the manager is a Chinese lady, whom looks like my primary class teacher. A teacher whom I really disliked in my entire school life. When I first met Mandy, the manager, the first thing that came into my mind was that teacher (madam Goh, i think). Even her voice reminds me of Mdm Goh. Holy shyt. They have the same round face, height and eyes. Those piercing black eyes. The only difference is that Mandy is kind and friendly and soft, not like Madam Goh. Mdm Goh was not kind, not friendly and not soft. Period.

Its a 9 working hours and 1 resting hour job and there isn't a chair for you to sit. So its been 4 days straight of standing for 9 hours everyday, rather tiring for the feet :/ And sometimes, when there is absolutely no customers, I just sit down on the floor and stare at breads for a while.

That's about it for this post :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments