PLKN 25/2/2014

2:17 PM

Shooting range today! Too bad we don't have our phones with us or else we could had taken a lot of pics.. We gathered by 5.30am and had a not so nice breakfast. Then, it took around 50 minutes to reach the shooting range. Everyone slept in the bus, and by the time we reached there, no one was willing to wake up haha...
Firstly after we exited the bus, we were shouted from far to run for briefing. We were all wearing full loreng and its damn heavy to run, so most of us just WALK, instead of running, ignoring the commander whom was just shouting like a mad cow. haha. We got a hukuman of belakang pusings after that. After the briefing, we had to stay in our groups. I was in Group 15, the second last group to shoot. It was interesting to watch people shoot, seriously. Then, after each group, the jurulatih will announce the mark for each person.
The announcement goes like this, "Sasaran 1, 15 markah. Sasaran 2, 0 markah..."
Yes, quite a number of people got 0. But the highest mark was 89 o.O

When it was my turn, I was so nervous to hold the gun ^^ M16 weih, I mean, not a lot of people got the chance to hold and fire this gun :p We were all given ear plugs before its our turn to shoot for a very solid reason. We were all given 30 bullets to shoot, 10 trial and 20 bullets will be counted for marks. When the women beside me (she is a soldier), told me to start firing, I couldn't aim properly. Not because I couldn't see where is the bulls-eye but because the gun was heavy. And I was advised to aim lower a bit that the bullseye to HIT the bullseye because of the recoil. And I did. And damn, gunpowder stinks.

After they officially announced the results, I got.... 53/100~~ Yay. Slightly better than average hahahaha... Then at night, Eeyn had a secret meeting with all the 2 Balaks and 1 Balaks. I was like, damn girl, a secret meeting? Apparently she just wanna share with us her dissatisfaction with Azyan and she wanted us to be cautious with her too... She was really pissed with Azyan, she nearly cried as she expressed her thoughts. I'm not sure if she was just being kind to tell us or playing politics so that we would all turn our backs to Azyan... Hmm... either way, I can't turn my back to Azyan if I was given an order from her. She is the 3 Balak anyways, unless the order is a negative one, then I' ll stand up to her.
Just be a good leader and lead the company, I told Eeyn at the near end of the session. And then, Yanti and I stood up from our seats and left.


You Might Also Like

0 comments