PLKN 17/2/2014

10:34 PM

What a tiring day. NS is like mental training instead of physical. We had our first day for Module Kenegaraan, pretty glad that Malaysia Cute are still in a team, except in a different class with other different groups. Anyway, the first activity is like library camp explore race but more boring and the venue is Kem Ulu Pari lol. We were running from one place to another, playing activities like true or false game, geography quiz, singing patriotic song, pentomin (i think) haha, etc. In the end, we got 3rd place? I think. Damn, I'm forgetful.
And also, I noticed that I'm losing my patience easier and easier now. -.-
Then, we had A Frame competition at 2pm. I was, very very very very mad at myself. I went soft and decided to change Farah to Ummu as the person on the frame (pengemudi) because she was begging to me and telling me that she didn't have the confidence to do it. Even though she was good at it during practice.
During the competition, Ummu fell from the frame. Twice. I never expect that to happen because we were totally fine during practice. We lose to Charlie and after we got out from the "battle ground", we cried. We ALL CRIED. I can see Bravo getting more cooperative now >< :P
Azyan was no where to be seen, and the more I consoled the members, the more I swallow the urge to cry. In the end, the tears fell. I hate it and until now, I'm still scolding myself for crying in front of my members. Haih.
It isn't about winning anymore.
Bravo wira were kind too, they cheered for us and consoled us. Astonishingly, Bravo was announced 2nd place overall.
LOL. The girls went berserk in the dorms later that day. Haha.
At night, we had taklimat about Pertandingan Kembara Halangan, which is just tomorrow :O We had a strategy planning session and all I hope now is that things would go smoothly tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments