Yesterday

6:39 PM


The day didn't start out well, Mom was on a scolding spree. She nearly left me in the house in the morning because she said she's late for school (It was only 6.30am). Anyway, I spent my morning in school at the library chitchatting with the Top 7 :) It was a nice catch up session with them, Zhi On started studying too! haha.. Nee Kee was in school too, she was busy introducing AFS Student Exchange Program so we couldn't meet up :p Then, at 9.30am, Julian called me up to tell me that he will be reaching school in 5 minutes and that's when I walked out of the school gate. But I got caught by the guard. LOL. 

Anyway, Qi's dad fetched us to Sunway around 10am.. I had my breakfast in Sunway then Julian decided to lead us to his college. It was kinda fun walking to his college, I met a lot of familiar faces ._. Its like half of Sunway is ex Seafieldians. The library was packed tho. Idk why but that's how I felt :p We tried to search for Ivan's class by peeping into all the windows at the door. But we couldn't find his class anyway @@

I ended up meeting Sinyik for a really brief moment, just a friendly hug and that's it. Pei Ru have exams, and Yovi has a meeting. Guess everyone's busy with college :) 

Then, we finally get to meet up with Ivan along with 3 others which are Qi's friends during lunch break. It was a bit awkward... I hope Qi never do that kind of thing again >< Surprisingly, Ivan's classes were cancelled :P *tiny yay* Then, we parted with Ivan at the cinema before we watch 'Transcendence'. Ivan and I hugged ^.^ Okay anyway, the movie was awesome :) Kinda scientific but I understood the entire concept, which is pretty surprising for me, because I don't usually happen to know and understand this sort of...science. But during the movie, Mom kept sms-ing me, asking me to finish the movie quickly, which doesn't make any sense. By the time I finished the movie, Mom was calling me and busting my phone with missed calls. Haih. And I thought I could spend a little more time with Ivan. In the end, Ivan had to accompany me to find my mom's car because she took the wrong turn. On our way there, we hugged one last time and.... I just suddenly got the feeling of missing him again :( 

That's all for the outing today, I hoped it would have been longer... But its the small things that parents nowadays don't understand. 
It was a bumpy ride home. Mom was lecturing me all way home.

I guess that's reality. Things just don't go your way. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments