PLKN 13/2/2014

9:49 PM

We had theory lessons about Colt M16 today. We were all separated to several different groups and thanks goodness, Bravo got dewan makan. Haha. Since most of us slept 1am plus, we were all dozing off when the corporal was explaining. I literally slept in front of the corporal, and Pui Ing was constantly waking me up. Anyway, with all the boring talking from the corporal (he is really well built but he talked so soft I can't really listen), the fun part was we get to hold the gun~!! No, I gotta stress this : HOLD the gun. Not shoot. Not pulling the trigger. No. Just touch and grab and aim.

Today is a damn sleepy day for me, like, I can sleep anytime anywhere. I took a quick 10 minutes nap while waiting for Bravo's turn to take our trays for lunch. At night, we had Buddhist class, and I dozed off. lol.

And Hui Wan just reminded me that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and the last day of Chinese New Year. And the best part? We're getting our phones back :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments