Drizzling rain + midnight thoughts

12:02 AM

I just realized I hadn't finished updating my NS journal. Sorry, my bad. 


Well, it hadn't been a great night and it could've been worst. Dad was on grumpy mode and wouldn't stop scolding at mostly, mom. I kept quiet all the way, since mom wanted me to do so. Ever since last year. After every argument, after every time I voiced out to stop my dad's outrage, things just got worse. And mom would always sms me, reminding me to keep my cool. Stay positive as I always am. 
Be open minded. 
It was hard, at first. Trying to control your urge to tell your parents to shut up or stating out a point which they wouldn't even listen - even though they say they do, but let's just say they are just hearing without listening. 

Well, I guess it was a successful night for me. I swallowed all my disagreements and disatisfaction. But I really feel sad that mom have to take it all alone. She signalled me to go to sleep just now and here I am. Dad was still in his bad mood....just like the sky tonight. 

Sigh.

Its hard to keep reminding myself to stay positive. Be strong and all those motivation thoughts so that I won't dissappoint the people around me. Sometimes, I thought of ending all these. I don't wanna face it anymore. 
But I already did it once. And its a damn childish and stupid act to do so. 
And now, I have to be conscious on my thoughts and always be on self-control. 

Its been tiring. 

It's been a tough night. Not the best way to end the day, but it could've been worst. Good night. Let's hope for a better tomorrow, shall we? :) 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments