PLKN 12/2/2014

10:19 PM

It's actually 1am now as I'm writing this. All the dorms are still alive. Basically, today was rather tiring. Wel, actually, every day was tiring lol Anyway, we spent the entire morning in the dewan makan to prepare the stuffs and all. We continued in the afternoon, which I actually took the 2 hours to sleep at the back of the dewan makan together with Essya. Hui Wan was busy practicing her dance, sometimes purposely waking me up just to show me /.\
Then, things went on until night where the event is suppose to start. The competition was supposed to begin at 9am but because of some people, it started at 9.30pm. I wore Aziee's baju kurung tonight tho ^^ It was nice and black :D Then, I took a photo with Firdauz from Delta because he was wearing a black baju melayu too and it sort of matched :)

Nah, that's just me with my awkward, rigid smile. 

Actually everyone looked exceptionally pretty and nice tonight :)

Anyway, I sat at the jury panel along with Isabel, Zul and Farah. Each of us a representative from each company :)

To be honest, I have no idea what are the performances about and I don't even know what am I watching. ahhaha. And i gotta admit, I was a little bias with Bravo ><

AND BRAVO ENDED UP GETTING 2ND IN PLACE HAHAHAHAHA
And Satheesh got 2nd place for the solo performance too! ^^ He was seriously awesome when he did that sajak/pantun.

And at the end of everything, all the urus setia had to do a choir performance.
It was f***ing embarassing. I was front row cos' I'm short and I don't even know the lyrics.

The end.












You Might Also Like

0 comments