PLKN 23/2/2014

1:57 PM

Woke up at 5am today just to charge my phone again. Buddhist class today was so boring and I was still feeling very very tired. I ended up sitting and sleeping at the same time, wow, I learnt a new skill today : Sleep and sit at the same time. Anyway, it was Lawatan Keluarga today and Bravo is on duty. Glad that I chose Pui Ing and Lee to duty with me as Pelayan Tetamu. heh. I chose Yanti as the coordinator, and she pretty enjoyed it... Until the part where Eika fainted in the dorm after her duty and was carried to the medic, Yanti took this incident really hard. She blamed herself because she felt bad for not accompanying her duty just now :/ It was a really teary session.

Lee, Pui Ing, Me (yes, that's my retarded expression) and Yanti ^^ 


Yanti was a really great 1 Balak ^^ She was so responsible, totally stood out from the crowd. 
After duty, we went back to our dorms. Rushing back to our dorms to be exact because its already 5pm and we need to gather at 6pm. On my way back, I met Hazim. He just finished the sketsa practice. Out of a sudden he just pulled out a small box and opened it, turns out to be a rose. Walao. What origami sorcery is this. 


Hmm... Ivan said he's gonna start working tmr.. well, all the best to him ^^ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments