Undang test

11:53 PM

Got a message from the driving center yesterday to meet up at McD at 7.40am... I was a bit panicky about the test since I never had studied properly :P
Okay, so this is the timeline: 2 weeks ago, I have my "textbook" and "exercise book" for the undang test. But, I didn't start studying by then because the test will be 2 weeks later. Still got a lot of time, right?

I regretted procrastinating.

The next week, I was busy preparing for Felda interview. I really spent a whole lot of time practicing on questions and reading up news articles about business and economics. Then on the same week, I received a call from Maybank that I passed my online assessment and also a message from UKM that I need to sit for an online assessment for Asasi PINTAR.
And there goes my time, all dedicated to scholarship interviews and online tests.

Anyway, I was kind nervous when I sat in front of the computer. Mom was really worried about me.... because I procrastinated too much. By the time I finished answering all the questions, I still have 20 minutes left, and since I have several questions that I'm not sure with the answers, I checked back. Switched the answers from B to A then back to B. That paranoid feeling kicked in and I was like, "WHAT IF I DIDN'T PASS?!"

Then, I recalled what my dad said about me when I asked him about my strength and weakness (it was for the Maybank interview). He said that I'm always brave at doing the wrong things, so I gotta make it into a strength of mine.

So, I pressed the "semak' button.

And, I got....

45/50.

Yay. I passed. Hooray. And then I sms-ed my entire family and I only received negative replies:
1. Dad : You cheated is it?
2. Mom : Eh, you can google the answer is it? After all, you are using the computer to take the test right? 
3. Bro : Impossible. You don't lie to me. 

Even my family members have no confidence in me about passing tests.
Hahahaha...
Haih.

You Might Also Like

0 comments