PLKN 11/2/2014

9:53 PM

I'm waiting till 12.30am to call the dorms to light off. Yan told me she was too tired and wanna sleep first... I hope she is or else...
Omg, I was so exhausted today. We had a ceramah from DBP today. For the entire morning, I was trying very hard not to fall asleep in front. The ceramah was about pantuns, sajak, syair and how to present/sing those stuffs. ._.
It was a terrible presentation for the first session, but for the second session, the lady taught us how to sing all the syair, sajak and seloka. It was funny and ridiculous. Worse part? They announced that this will be a competition among the companies. :O
Every company has to present 8 to 10 minutes and there will be a group that is not competing called "urus setia". There was 6 wirawati and 6 wira in each company that are required to join. At that time, I was thinking like, "hell no I'm not gonna sing all those weird stuffs."
I thought it would be like some sort of awesome thing.

In the end, I got chosen to decorate the stage AND also being the jury.
JURY?!
Yeah, jury. Exactly. The judges.
Well, at least I don't have to sing or dance. We spent the entire afternoon preparing the stuffs and trust me, it was crazy frustrating. Especially when the teachers couldn't come to a conclusion and making a decision. So, we wasted a lot of time on the design of the stage, just because we couldn't decide the title of the event. LOL.

At night, Jasmynn and Hui Wan planned about Satheesh's birthday. It's gonna be a blast and I helped to fold some origami cranes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments