PLKN 10/2/2014

10:55 PM

There isn't much to summarize for these past few days. But its mostly breathing training to try and calm myself down from frustration and madness. Haha.
This morning, we returned our phones and I kinda got a bit teary reading Ivan's lame messages on Whatsapp haha. Freaking Hazim asked me why I cried =.= I totally turned my back on him and ignored him. hehe. Then we had a damn boring ceramah about drugs. I swear they had the worst slide show ever. And the worst group activity ever.
And I terskip lunch today. Note : TERSKIP. I forgot there's lunch time. =.=

Then, we had kembara halangan and Cikgu Abbas sort of had a motivation talk for us and I was kinda sad about it. Azyan isn't participating cos' she said she had a boyfriend and she didn't want to feel ashamed...
wtf.
The more I think of it, the more I felt like a terrible leader.
I'm trying!!! ><!
 I did the name list of the participants for Kembara Halangan and we discussed our strategy. It was exhausting but at least Bravo is cooperating.

Later that evening, we had our dorms checked by commander himself and left us like 10 minutes to shower. Haha.. And we managed to do so T.T ish.

You Might Also Like

0 comments