PLKN 27/1/2014

11:06 PM

Monday and its Bravo wirawati's turn for the beep test D: It's stupid. We did like 5 minutes of warming up and then 3..2..1.. BEEP~! HOLY **** WE GOTTA RUN WITHOUT PROPER WARMING UP?!
Yeah, I reached level 3-7, IT WAS TERRIBLE. My past record was level 5 =.= Isabel was complaining too hahaha, she's a runner tho :) Anyway, class was a bit boring until the end, we had juggling competition. I had no idea what I was doing, seriously. After morning tea, we continued the lessons and it was boring UNTIL the end. We had catwalk session where everyone had to do actions while they walked on the 'red carpet' but the actions cannot be repeated. Since I was last row to do it, Hazim suggested that I flip my hair cos' no one did it yet.
And I freaking did it.
Malu sial.

We had another PC lesson in the afternoon. Omaigod it was a total waste of time. We only learnt 5 types of transport in 2 and a half hour. WTF.... Not even bandaging?! =.= Under the hot sun too... jeez.
Night was the usual tho :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments