PLKN 24/1/2014

10:31 PM

Hazim asked for my number today. Hmm... weird =.= I'd never knew that guys here pikat girls just like that, but I gave him anyway *regrets* ehem.
Anyway, its Bravo to duty today and Pooja did the ikrar this morning. Classes was great today, we had to do performance related to vision of Malaysia. I don't know why, but the thought of a love story came into my mind. Since my group members decided on perpaduan, the love story thing fits even more. And I suggested that idea. And I had to write the script. A love story between a Chinese girl and a Malay guy. Gao dim.
Then, when I told Pui Ing about it, the first thing she said, "You so fast plan your marriage with Hazim already?"
Sheesh =.=

Then, we had another Pertolongan Cemas lesson in the afternoon. It was about CPR and choking. Before starting the lessons, the jurulatihs apologized to all of us girls that if they taught the wrong stuff, we should raise up our hands to correct them. WHAT. That was so ridiculous. In the end, that Charlie teacher called me up to demo the whole set of CPR and choking procedure. Together with Hui Wan (hahaha) and Azyan (she volunteered). Both Hui Wan and I are St. John so we don't really have a problem but Yan... She was like a clown on stage /.\ |||


You Might Also Like

0 comments