PLKN 5/2/2014

3:27 PM

Woke up at 5.45am today together with Sece, Hui Wan, Voon and Siaw Pei. We are supposed to gather at padang kawad by 6.15am actually... And yeah, all of us are literally rushing to brush teeth, wash our face and change. But we didn't have PT today ._. We literally wore PT clothes down to padang kawad until 7.30am then change to baju kelas. Ever since we got back from CNY holidays, schedule are pretty tight - with classes, not marching activities -.- We started Module 4 today and I was still in the same group with Ashraff, Naz, Sece and Mai. Ayyad, Shalu and Maxly volunteered to change to Group 5 :/ dayummm... sad lah. Module 4 was a bit awkward because it was sex related. Except its just the general knowledge we learn in science lol
After class, I realized that the wind season had stopped. ITS FREAKING HOT. I was sweating throughout the entire session of map reading. Yes, we have map reading in the afternoon. I thought it would be awesome, learning how to read a map and all, but I was wrong. It was literally Chapter 1 of Geography Form 1. We learnt about coordinates and how to read a map. And what is a compass.
LOL.
Then, we had to skip shower time to write our names for the photos we ordered. I looked stupid in both class photo and company photo. Haha. Maybe because I was squinting my eyes, so my eyes were small. So I dont look so ... me. haha.
At night, Haris belanja-ed Malaysia Cute burgers. Like seriously, that was so nice of him to do so. haha.. rich kid. :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments