PLKN 26/1/2014

10:49 PM

Sunday~! :D Buddhist class was usually boring, but today we did a little singing :D My voice hadn't healed and was still croaky... but still, singing :D heh Then, we had Chrysanthemum tea and tofu sandwich for morning tea. Finally, the taste of Chinese food~ ^^
After lunch back in camp, our group had our practice for the sketch. I was the main character DUE TO THE LACK OF CHINESE GIRLS IN MY GROUP and Haris was my 'fiance'. hahahaha T.T (cry) Ashraff and K did some editing with the script and the story line. It was ridiculously malu because we have a marriage proposal scene and the only time I ever got proposed with guy kneeling down in front of me was Ivan for prom night. Ugh. Then we have crying scenes. Sad scenes. Both-families-nearly-gonna-fight-each-other scene. Singing 1Malaysia scene.
Its just a sketch, after all...
Hmm.. then, Ashraff told me a bit about himself. His school got swimming pool. <== wtf
And he was in a quite a number of relationships before, I forgot the number but I was like wtf.
This guy, Ashraff, <== wtf
That's the only thing I can actually think of him at that time. Haha.. But he's a great guy :)
I got heavily sunburnt apparently, because everytime I take off my specs, I looked like a panda. Oh, well, back to the St John days :)
At night, while waiting for the Muslims to finish their prayers, Satheesh, Jasmynn, Hui Wan and I repainted the flag cos' the paint got all cracked up. It wasn't completely done after the Muslims got back, but its something :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments