28/1/2014

11:24 PM

We had to wear full loreng today because we're having photoshoot session. I'm not good in tying my hair into a bun so Pui Ing had to do it for me. I shouldn't have my hair layered before I came for camp T.T Things were pretty rush this morning, Azyan overslept after she came back from her morning prayers T.T She was supposed to duty today, I guess I'll just take over her part since she looked tired as hell.
Hmm.. Photoshoot was okay, except the wind was strong and it was pretty sunny when I took my class photo. I mean, I can't open my eyes -.-
Oh yeah, I had a photo with Hazim too.

Tah daaaaa...
ugh my hair.
Then, in the afternoon, we had activities like A frame, dice game thingy, some crawling lol and transporting a bucket of water from one end till the other end. It was fun tho, until Yan decided to show her power as a 2 Balak -.- its like, we're having fun and then you/re just there showing off like ... jeez. But yeah, okay lah...

Hmm, we're going home for CNY break in 2 more days~!

*Next post is after CNY holidays ^^ BACK TO CAMP! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments