SPM Results Day (20/3/2014)

2:37 PM

I literally slept for only 2 hours that day. I was on the laptop till 3.30am, went to to sleep forcefully, woke up at 5.30am all hyped up. Insomnia at its best. I was targeting for 9A+ on Jan, then as paranoia kicked in, 6A+ will do. Dad was even worse.

"You 5A+ can dy, straight go Form 6."
=.=
Anyway, I went to NeeKee's house first and it was around 7.30am haha.. We chatted a lot and watched Princess Diaries. Gosh, its an old movie but still nice to watch :) then, her dad brought us to breakfast. CHINESE FOOOOOOD! :D 
Haha.
Then, ChiuYan tumpang NeeKee too and we went to school. Lucky I brought a small outer cos' when we reached school, both NeeKee and I were not allowed in. "Your skirt is too short." The guard said.
Mine was only 4cm above knee length. 
"You need to wear another layer, dear, you cannot show your arms."
Oh. Okay. Like I can seduce guys with my arms. LOL.

Went in, then its like some hugging session/reunion haha.. Then I saw IVAN!!! I didnt even look at face when i saw him, just his hair hahahaha it would've fit him more if its a wee bit shorter. The hair he is having bow is covering his eyes already. Haha..

They announced my name on stage and I got 8A+, 2As!! A for BM and Chem. I'm appealing my Chem, of all subjects, Chem got A =.= what.
Mom and Dad was over the moon. They couldn't believe it. I won Hengjee haha. Jeez. I can't believe it too... 
/.\ 
Anyway, we went to find Pn Tan for a picture! I hugged Pn Bodjit too ^^ heh 
Then, we went to the library haha... Zhi on and Justin is like... They grew up. Haha 
And Julian! He gotten so koreanish. I truly hope he doesnt dye his hair or else.... 
Eek. I can totally see the difference of skin colour on my neck. 
Then, Ivan! Gosh, I missed him so so much >< So damn happy to be able to see him again. :) 
That was Clement's hand tho and Justin's photography.
They triedddddddd haha xD 

And that's the end of my session in school :) 
Neekee, ChiuYan, JieXin, Cassie and me went to Bliss33 for a drink. Too bad Kayli isnt there haih ... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments