22/1/2014 (Back to NS posts)

10:16 PM

*Finally got the freedom to continue my NS posts lol so here it is :) 
I didn't have a good sleep at all. Its just heavy, chesty coughs the entire night. At PT this morning, we had the first beep test (multi stage fitness test) from those involved in the program gaya hidup sihat. Its been a long time since I did the test, I guess I'm gonna be worse than before -.- Then, we had terrible char kuey teow for breakfast..wait, was it even char kuey teow? -.- Anyway, as usual, we changed to our baju kelas and gathered at padang kawad again at 8.45am. I got dizzy again and was 'carried' to medic. Mana tau, the medic dude looked at me and said, 'Kau lagi?"
Sorry for being such a weak link, dude. So I requested for a 2 hours rest. He insisted 1 hour. I said fine. And then I went to sleep at the resting room for 4 hours :P haha. Then, the nurse woke me up later and gave me MC and medicines :) I must say, I was happy. Finally, I could rest :) And basically, I slept for the rest of the day, till night. I actually went to Buddhist class, but the cough syrup was strong and I couldn't stop feeling drowsy /.\ So I went back to my dorm and just sleep.
LOL

You Might Also Like

0 comments