2/2/2014 (Back to camp!)

2:27 PM

Time flew! CNY holidays totally ended like in a blink of an eye? haha..
Anyway, "home" sweet "home"~ I brought basically just food back to camp. lol
By the time I reached camp, Hui Xin was there too. And we accompanied each other back to dorms, but then there were teachers on duty to check our bags. I feel sorry for them, cos' one of them said, "Anak Cina ni, tak payah bawa beg besar sangat!!"
Jeez, sorry.
By the time I had all my stuff arranged in my locker, it was already 5pm. Took me an hour to pack everything, phew. Hmm... Naz brought a lot of food. A LOT. Like, a few bags of it? And her mom even cooked us spaghetti ^^ hehe..
Pui Ing was more than glad to see us back and at night, she told me a lot of stuffs about what happened during the CNY holidays. They went to Melaka apparently and she showed me a lot of pictures she took. Haha... She's like a small kid, talking about her experiences excitedly :)
We got to sleep early tonight, so I'm not gonna waste that chance of sleeping!!! Nights :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments