PLKN 16/1/2014

2:15 AM

Sore throat! :( But its presentation day /.\ I'm kinda nervous since we had to present everything in BM.

Anyway, PT this morning was awesome. We got to RUN! :D :D :D I can finally feel my nerves stretching properly after days of useless warming up ever since I got here =.= Breakfast sucks as usual, so I skipped it.
Talking about what's happening next. Hah, an interesting day in class, I tell you.

Today, I decided to sit beside Pooja in the front row of class. And Aisyah, a Malay Charlie girl from Tawau, introduced herself to me in MANDARIN. I was like, holy shit, you don't see Malays speaking Mandarin as fluent as her, of course, with a touch of BM slang, but still, its a total respect :) Without even knowing her for more than 15 minutes, she pointed to me to a guy, called Hazim. First impression : He actually looked not bad. Not the handsome type but yeah, I gotta admit, he got the attractive looks. She told me, "He is my Prince Charming :)" in Mandarin. 10 minutes later, I forgotten what activity we did, but we got to talk a bit. He called my name, spoke in Bm and I replied him in English hahaha... I was confused on how he knew my name, but then I recalled, we wore freaking name tags. And when teacher announced that we had to do a sketch, the leaders have to go out and take our gilirans. He was there in front too, we took our papers, exchanged smiles, and went back to our groups. For that moment, I think Aisyah was jealous. But I didn't thought much and begin discussing with my group :) I chose the gangster character, no one agreed to it but
 yeah, they kinda accepted my request in the end. They have no idea I'm probably the most garang one in the group haha.
*help*

Anyway, PRESENTATION. Everything went well. I can't believe my BM was fluent. At least much better than I expected. Komander complimented us about our presentation arrangements ^^ but he then said our flag don't have the name "Warisan Pahlawan" on it. What. OKAAYYY...

At night, we had Buddhist class. And we got 3 Chinese books written in traditional Chinese. *trying very hard to read*

You Might Also Like

0 comments