PLKN 14/1/2014

1:36 AM

We're supposed to do the pembinaan pasukan stuffs today and since Azyan is the leader together with K, I'm just busy with the flag along with Satheesh. This time, we finished it together with Jasmynn and Pooja. Despite being busy with the flag for 3 long days, Azyan and her gang hadn't even conclude our sorakan and lagu. like what the effing shit? I was kinda frustrated with her attitude lah, nak imej jer. So I asked her how was everything going. She scolded and swore, and said she didnt have the semangat to do it and sat down on a chair. Ignoring the world, ignoring the deadlines. I was pretty pissed off but being a "helpful" member of Bravo, I took over. Frustrating night, really. Ahhh, I can't believe I have to deal with princess attitudes for 3 months! D:

You Might Also Like

0 comments