PLKN 3/2/2014

2:41 PM

We got scolded in the morning because we didn't bring our phones down during PT. Who on earth brings their phone during exercise?! ._. And it's the first time we actually have to bring our phones down during PT. So, yeah, basically we got our phones confiscated by 7.40am. Then, as usual, we had our classes. I'm pretty relieved that we didn't change our groups or whatsoever because I'm kinda happy with my group members :D We had an organization planning activity thingy in class, and our organization's name was INFINITY. Hahaha, it was my suggestion and they took it.. Ehem :P Class continued after lunch till tea time, it was a hella boring.
I don't know what kuih they gave, but it looked terrible ._. Hazim called it kuih eraser hahaha...
Hmm.. Also, I'm planning to go strict on my members already, I mean, my members begin to take advantage of me just because I'm less strict than Azyan. But again, why so serious? Unless its in barisan lah.. Talking about barisan, I was really frustrated with Azyan today. We literally had a debate in front of Bravo wirawati in the padang kawad that 7+2=10. <== what?!
I mean, seriously?! And she insisted that it was 10 instead of 9. I was totally speechless at her failure in maths. But she got her senses back after I told her to use her fingers to count.
At night back at our dorm, Naz and Eima told me that I'd been talking in my sleep again. And then, suddenly, they went all honest on me, telling me that I'd started so before CNY. And they said, I even cried once.
What.

You Might Also Like

0 comments