21/1/2014

2:35 AM

Fainted in padang kawad this morning before going in for class. My knees felt extremely weak and my head hurts like crap. Voon and Hui Wan had to support me to medic and all I got was 2 hours of rest.

ohkay =.=

Anyway, before lunch, we had pemakaian pangkat. Trust me, I nearly cried out of frustration and anger when Charlie switched balaks. And then Cikgu Atiqah just stood there, like it was nothing. She was definitely glad that Yan got it instead of me. Yeah.  World is unfair right?

Apparently, I had an appointment today. I totally forgot about it. So I took the chance to get cough meds and antibiotics :) Haha... More meds again =.= haih....  After that, we had kawad practice during noon. We practiced from 2pm to 4pm. I was extremely irritated with Yan's voice, shouting commands and showing off her kawad. Gosh, I know she is some national level kawad human but please, be humble !! ><

I was like her dog, following her request to demo to everyone while she shouted the command. The problem is she kept giving the orders in the wrong time! And it make everyone confused!!! :( And Cikgu Atiqah said, in front of everyone, "Tiffany, ko betul2 ada pengalaman kawad tak? Kalau tak, biar orang lain demo jer. Tak payah ingat ko 1 Balak perlu buat semua."

Haih.

You Might Also Like

0 comments