PLKN 12/1/2014

1:29 AM

*Its 1.15am now. Shit. SPM results in 10 more hours.

Too tired to even bother to write, jeez. Cikgu Atiqah told me that she was gonna choose Azyan to be the ketua Bravo Wirawati today cos' she said the protocol is Muslim as ketua and Non-Muslim as penolong ketua. I was devastated cos' Yan never really did anything except for scolding the members, though they're innocent at times... :(  What a way to start the morning.

Anyway, Satheesh and I continued to paint Bravo's flag. The teachers actually chose fking Warisan fking Pahlawan as our company name. It sounded so ridiculous oh gosh why. When we almost finished the touching up of the flag, someone said our flag looked like the Sarawak logo. I was like, "Noooooo.... its gonna be done in just a few hours and now..." urgh. Idk what to do and best part? K wasn't helping, he pretended like its nothing. D:

Its Lawatan Keluarga today, Mom came to visit for like 30 mins and brought a bit stuffs for me since I needed them :) She bought a bottle of Cola for me, haha yay. First thing she saw me, she said, "You got thinner. And so dark!!! My god! How long were you under the sun these days? Good lah, get tanner. You're a bit too white."

.___________.

It's okay, it had only been a week, although it felt like a month. I was so tired of socializing already. I missed everyone. Ivan called me and told me he was planning to meet me :D together with Zhi On :D I hope they can make it, I totally missed them ><

Anyway, we Buddhist had our first class today. Got a piece of kitab (._.) and a bracelet! :P lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments