PLKN 9/1/2014

1:13 AM

I couldn't open my eyes this morning and the alarm clock was showing 5.30am already. Sheva, the newly appointed dorm leader, didn't do her job too. She just combed her hair for 15 minutes plus, and went to sleep -.- So I ended up becoming the 'dorm leader' too, ordering ppl around to clean the dorm =.= jeez.

We had class in the morning. Finally get to know more people in my group called Malaysia Cute. Oh gosh, I can't believe why Achik thought of that. Nazirah fell for him already =.= which was pretty quick. I still couldn't remember the faces of my group members, let alone get to know them.. Kinda shy and awkward to be extrovert in a group of mostly Malays when my BM suck like shit. Jeez. And then, there is this dude I forgot his name but he looked Chinese that kept asking me questions. I don't even know whether I should answer him in BM, English or Mandarin. Shittiest decision to reply in BM cos it was horrible. I think he was laughing =.= FINE.

Anyway, we wore half loreng for the first time today. We had kawad practice for the first time, and Encik Abbas announced that they are choosing for 4 balak and 3 balaks. Azyan, Zurah and I was the last 3 and he chose Azyan and Zurah. Because he said there is already a chinese girl. I didn't know it was Isabel but I did later haha cos' Isabel was asking me to teach her how to kawad desperately. haha... I felt happy for her, I mean, finally, a Chinese chosen as a 3 Balak in a sea of malays :p

 Then at night, the waiting for Muslims to solat was extremely boring. I can't believe we were gonna do the waiting for 3 months. Shit. But on the bright side, its a bonding time with the Non-Muslims ;)
I knew more about Jia Pei, Hui Wan and Hui Xin. And they all have a boyfriend. And they all shared their stories. And then when they asked about me, I said I don't have a boyfriend and I don't have any experience being in a relationship. Its like the end of the world, they kept interrogating me non stop :( So in the end, I talked about Ivan... and cried. Wtf.

Then, later at night, we watched some videos which was related to the classes we had this morning... it was alien to me. And it isn't funny. It was boring ._. Hmm... getting our phones back tmr tho yay

You Might Also Like

0 comments