Unproductive Saturday

10:01 PM

Forced myself to wake up at 6am because college is starting soon and I have to wake up around that time everyday. 

Problem is I woke up, shut the alarm and went back to sleep again. 
Later in the morning, while I was printing out my timetable, Mom told me that I'd gotta wake up around 5.30am because we got to be at the bus stop by 6.45am.

Oh God. Now I honestly hoped that I can drive. 

Anyway, my timetable was not very ngam with Seng Hou's, so transport is abit of a problem here... But after some discussion, I told him not to fetch me on Tuesday morning and Wednesday :P Though he insisted, but nah. 
I don't wanna bother him :p

Anyway, this is my timetable :) 
Subjects that I'm taking for the first semester :) 

 My timetable! Wednesday classes ends at 12pm, so no transport home, hmm.. 

Well, on Thursday, even though class is at 10am, I gotta follow Seng Hou and reach UTAR by 7am. Haha... so I'll be free for 2 - 3 hours? :P

Ahhh it's gonna be tiring.

You Might Also Like

0 comments