#AONMalaysia

10:17 PM

Omg 2NE1 is coming tomorrow and I'M NOT GOING!!! T.T

//overflowing tears//
I really want to go, or at least get a Blackjack lightstick :( oh and a few posters because I left a few empty spots on the wall of my room just for them posters hehe

I managed to discuss with YatKuan to buy the stuffs for me, well of course I give her the money first but. 
BUT! 
I can't give her the money and my mom wouldn't be the messenger because she said,"You should save the money for something more useful like a book."

And when I wanted to buy a book, she would say,"You should save the money for something more useful like a yoghurt drink or something."

/.\
T_T 

Any kind souls out there willing to do me a favor and buy some 2NE1 stuffs for me?
Reward: A bear hug and some ice creams.

I promise!!!!! >< 

Meanwhile, I drew Dara ^^ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments