PLKN 7/3/2014

10:29 PM

I'm so tired >< In the morning, we (theater participants) went to Dewan Yayasan Felda something something in Jenpol. We basically sat there for 5 hours, wasting our time, look at other people, have our morning tea, stood around, sat around, then wait for the bus and went back to camp.

Objective of the trip? To see how big is the stage.

On my way up the hill, back to my dorm, Ashraff came to me and told me that today was the last day of class. Yay. And he told me that we won't be seeing each other much in a group since class is over. Double yay. At noon, we had a talk from the jurulatihs on how to wear the stuffs for flying fox. They introduced the mechanics and all, but I don't understand anything cos' they were half presenting - half laughing on stage. Its pretty confusing, so I just ended up sleeping.

After that, Cikgu Atiqah had a one on one session with me and it was a really harsh one. Its about Sheva and our dorm again. Then she said, " Inilah sebab saya lebih suka Azyan jadi 2 Balak kompeni!"
Thanks for telling, you biased **(&*(@&*.

So, we got a punishment to clean the toilet for the whole week, in which she announced to the entire Wirawati Bravo that it was my fault. I was so pissed at her, and Sheva too. I ended up just bottling up all my anger, I cried. lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments