PLKN 3/3/2014

10:26 PM

Woke up at 4am today because we are gonna have swimming activities today! ^^ So, we had bread for breakfast then we went to Kompleks Tasik Desa! And we reached at 8.30am, and FUYOH! the pool is so damn small.

Cikgu Atiqah "taught" us how to save lives in water (which I have no idea what were they doing) and we had to be in the pool with safety suit. It was a great floating session for 30 minutes aaaaaand we are out of the pool already.

LOL. What a waste of time.

Then, we went to Putrajaya and the Muslims went to have their prayers while the Non- Muslims just sit and wait till they are over. Sece, Pui Ing, Hui Wan and I got bored, so this happened :


Act drunk failed. (I was holding an Ice Lemon Tea tin) From left, me, Hui Wan, Pui Ing. 

Act gangster with Sece and Pui Ing but damn fail lah

From behind: Pui Ing, ME!, Hui Wan, Jasmynn, Pooja and Sece :) 

Then, we went to BSN in Putrajaya. It was a really big building with only 2 ATM machines inside! Woah, A+ for planning. 

On the way back to camp, we stopped by KFC and many of us bought KFC back to camp. I don't even feel like eating chicken -.- 
Back to camp, we were all so tired, but I still have theatre practice and it actually lasted till 11pm T.T 

I need rest. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments