Second Week of College

9:00 AM

Hello! Its been some time I updated and its not because I was busy. It was because I had no ide what to write about since its just been college, college, and college recently.

Well, second week in UTAR was okayyyy... Made quite some friends which I don't recall all their names but with a smile and a nod and a wave makes things less awkward between the people I forgot their name and me. 
Dammit, I should start trying to remember their names and all.

Anyway, the lecturers had already started teaching Chapter 2 for all topics and I'm starting to see students studying and doing tutorial homeworks already :O 

But for my gang of friends, I started doing tutorial questions BECAUSE I ran out of topics to talk about during break time. SO my friends started following me AND THEN everyone just ended up studying.
And no talking.
Hahaha. 
What had I just done.

Anyway, yesterday after class I went to Ivan's house because he wanna cook pancakes together with Julian and Tsh. (I dunno how to spell his name)
Ivan's bday celebration hahahaha

It was fun lah, flipping pancakes and all, eat pancakes till I'm too full for dinner.
Then, Ivan walked me back to the bus stop around 4.35pm. 

I missed him already.

Anyway, Mom is coming back home tonight. So Dad was planning to go fetch her after badminton session tonight since she probably reach KLIA2 around 11pm.

I'm so sleepy right now while waiting for class to start tho. Haishhh... I'd been waking up at 5.30am for 3 days already (yea right so tiring ==) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments