School today

5:08 PM

I was still having a headache when I went to school today :( But it got better after recess :D And its back again :( 

Anyway, 
 
Thanks Ivan for drawing a retarded bunneyh for me. it looks a bit scary ek haha
And buying me a bear badge. Its kinda cute thanks :D >.< 
And Idunnohowyoudidit but you figured out my phone password -.- haha lucky you don't know how to use an Iphone. Haha. ^^ 
Blekkkkkk 

Hmm... School was productive today. Oohh and I got 58 for Bio... Well :) 
Ivan taught Justin and Julian maths in Bilik SAL and Julian was funny. I don't know what's wrong with him today but yeah.. Ooh both of them have a "J" in front lol 
I haven't prepared Cassie's birthday present :/ I probably gonna draw a fanart of R5... So gay how to draw. Haha. 

Maybe after this nap, I will start drawing... Hehe.
Ngawwwww >< 

You Might Also Like

0 comments