Fanny!

9:00 AM

So Fanny managed to hop back home unexpectedly yesterday. Just when I opened the back door after reaching home at 2pm, she was there!! Like just sitting at the corner.... And her body was wet ._. I wonder if she fell into the drains :( Nevertheless, she is back!! :D 

Lesson learnt: Never give up on hopes.

I'm skipping school today since nothing will be going on in class. A unproductive school day if I go. So, I woke up at 7am today and had a terrible migraine. I'm still having it now :/ I googled the cause and the only possible cause is low blood pressure. 
Ngawww.... Okayy :/ 
I'm not sure whether I should take a nap and see what happens on the dizziness. But at the same time, I don't want to waste time sleeping when I could have studied :/ 
But pain sial my head -.- 
Ish. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments