Prom Night 2013

12:17 AM

The total package of prom and graduation is rm 220, which means the real cost for prom is actually rm170. And its still a bit too expensive to be honest. 

I reached Neekee's house at 2.30pm and watched Peter Pan (childhood memories) and The Big bang Theory. And then Cassie came all prepared with her prom dress and nails :O but she complained a lot about how others looked prettier than her when she went to do her hair. Hahaha... 
Hmm.. I did a bit of makeup for Cassie too since she wanted some. And I did mine myself :P just a simple one tho... Heavy makeups sucks :P 
Then we waited for Chiu yan before going to the hotel :) 
The first thing we did after reaching was going to the TOILET. Apparently none of the girls there knows where is the toilet and we were all like " =_= ".seriously... After we found the toilet, everyone just started rushing in. Blahhhhh. 
Haha then Ivan gave me a card... I was surprised cos' I TOLD HIM NOT TO GIVE ME ANYTHING. And he did. With the design of a Jack card too :') I'm touched. Thanks >< I couldnt stop reading it when i got home and realized how much spelling errors he made. Hahahaha.
Btw, Neekee and I got Starbucks :3 

Then we took a lot of pics with people. Lol. 
OH OH AND AND IVAN GAVE ME A BRACELET. Which explains all the question he had been asking me like are you right handed and stuff. Haiya.... But thanks for the not so surprising surprise, I will take good care of it ^^ I love it too haha thank youuuuuu <3 

Fast forward to the start of the event, the first dish sucks ttm. I'm not a goat or a caterpillar. Its like, leaves and olive oil lol. I shouldnt say that, but damn i paid rm 170. The second dish was mushroom soup ._. I'm not complaining since it tasted better than the others. And the 3rd dish was... Dry. Its chicken with sauces and all but I couldnt finish them. Even Ivan couldn't. No regrets saying yes for being his prom date tho hahahaha anddddd dessert. Dessert was awfully sweet, too sweet tbh. Maybe one of the chefs mistaken one tablespoon of sugar to one bucket of sugar.

Then it was SLOW DANCE TIME. I didn't realize it was until Ivan nudged me constantly. And Julian told me its slow dance time. HAHAHAHA. 
I didn't want to do it at first cos' I was really REALLY SHY. And I dunno how to dance and its with someone I liked???????? Ek. 
It was awkward for the first few minutes until it went into a hug kind of dance hahaha i dunno how to describe that but its probably one of the best feelings to have when you are still in your high schools :') 
AND IT LASTED LIKE WHAT? 15 MINUTES? I JUST STARTED ENJOYING THE COMPANY WITH HIM :( :( 
And then it was a dance performance by Ivan's friends. Nice and hilarious too. And then dancefloor timeeeee. 

I hate it. I'm not sure if Ivan wanted to dance with his friends or not, tho he kept saying no... But he looked like he wanted to -.- so i felt bad for pulling him out from the crowd ._. :( 
Oh and we held hands. 
I dunno how but it just came naturally. So. Yeah. 
._. 
Then we spent the last minutes talking at the stairs, looking outside the window :) 

It has been a great time with my friends, tho I still think it wasn't worth the money :P But all's well when it ends well :)

Thanks to Ivan for proposing. I never thought it would even happen, I remembered thinking that its impossible but I guess I was really wrong. And thanks for not making things so terribly awkward like what happened between Chiu Yan and Stewart :P haha 
And the card! Ohmaigosh.. The efforts made to do the card was incredible. I dunno how to write back to you now ;( 
And the bracelet. Its simple and cute ^^ 
Same goes with this. I HONESTLY DUNNO WHAT TO DO FOR YOU NOW... Its not like I'm going out anywhere to get you any thing :( i feel so bad :( 
T.T 
TT.TT 
Sigh. I suck in making a surprise. 
I'll try to think of something i guess :( 
><


You Might Also Like

0 comments