Pra Trials

5:21 PM

Exam is starting tomorrow but I don't feel the exam fever :/ is that bad??? 


Haha. Its gonna be Add maths paper 1 and BM paper 2 so I should start studying on komsas. 

Qi told me about stuff on the reasons why she isn't Julian's prom date. Now both of them are feeling guilty :| one is guilty for calling it off, one is guilty for asking her as prom date.
Then it was Chun Ken's birthday yesterday and SueZanne gave him a birthday present. I never asked what she gave but seriously, she was sad because he tore the wrapping paper that she designed herself. 
I kinda feel guilty too. Because I was the one that suggest to her to design her own wrapping paper since she don't have time to buy. 

And she spent loads of time designing it, so... Jeez. She even have a notebook to compare and choose which designs are the best. 

An this morning she was still heartbroken. And Chun Ken was feeling guilty too. But he was blaming her for being so sensitive too :/ 

Hmmm....
Should I be guilty too? 
Well, its just a suggestion.... But since she took it, does it mean I'm part of the blame now? :O 
NOOOOOOO /.\

You Might Also Like

0 comments