Wisdom tooth :(

1:12 PM

Actually, my third wisdom tooth has been growing since a few months ago.

But, it stopped growing and I do have some problems chewing food after it stopped. I never thought that it would be a big deal.
Then, two days ago, it started to grow again. But much more painful :(
Looking at it, the gums around it had swelled up. At least its growing, just that it hurts so much, eating had really become a problem now :(
So i decided to google about it.
Hahahaha.
To prevent infection, I need to extract my wisdom tooth.
Like ASAP.
Hahahahaha.
Shit.
I got SPM now.
Hahaha.
Mom was concerned. And happy.
Because I won't complain to her that i'm hungry anymore.
T.T
I hope I don't need an extraction.
I can just withstand the pain, right? :D
Hehe.
:B 
But still, haiz. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments