3rd week of SPM

1:12 PM

Just came home after Moral exam. It was the hardest paper I had ever did since Form 1. And there was one picture of a dead elephant without its head.

Its so.. Traumatic :/
I mean, I just couldn't get it out from my head T.T 
Haih. Why.
:( :( :( 
I hope I managed to get an A for Moral tho, since my format was correct...
Can't believe it has always been us that are blasted with different formats and new stuffs. We are like guinea pigs. Being tested with all sorts of experiments :(

On the bright side, we would be better than the next generations. 
But still...
Sigh.
I got a really strong feeling that I won't be able to score at least 9A+ for SPM. I was hoping so much for it. All I want is the scholarship -- and make my parents proud. 
But I don't think its possible anymore :/
*takes deep breaths and exhale forgive me sighs*
~
Dad gave Yuva away already. And Dai Dai looked so solemn after realizing Yuva is never home anymore. 
I'm not sure if its just me, I noticed her eyes are more watery than usual. And the fur around her cheecks were soaked.
I hope she isn't crying after losing 2 dogs that were extremely close to her.
First, its Orka. Now, its Yuva.
Haih.
*takes deep breath again and exhale forgive me sighs*
~
2NE1 made an announcement and their new comeback song will be in 2 more days. Meanwhile, I'm having a serious matter with SPM, they decided to have their comebacks now. 
Why. Why. Why. Why.
And they will be doing another tour. This time Malaysia is included. (YAY) 
So I'm gonna work part time and get money for the tickets and the lightsticks! $$$$$$$$$ 
Mom saw Ivan and I sitting together and Julian was there too.
Mom asked me whether Julian likes me, not sure where she got the idea from but, okay.
And she thinks I look cute with Ivan. (Okay....)
Then she asked, "Why do you always like timid guys like Ivan and Julian? Get a brave one, those types that are brave to talk in front of adults like you." 

....


You Might Also Like

0 comments