2 more days to SPM!

12:37 AM

Yup. The day has come. SPM!!! 

Nooo.. I can't believe that its really here!
I still remember the first day of Form 5, and I thought,"SPM is still far" :)
And now, its just 2 more days.
Wow. Time does flies :/
I had a chat with Kayli just now and apparently, Cassie hasn't been studying and she is planning to go to a culinery school after spm. I'm not sure whether its possible but I'm sure you can't go anywhere if you have a really terrible SPM result :/ i just hope she doesn't fail..
I had been doing so much exercises lately. But I have absolutely no confidence for Bio and Physics! :( 
I'm so scared! Bio is a really hard subject. But everytime I read the question, I always have a big problem of writing the answers and leaving out the details :(
The motivation I only have now is to make my parents proud.
At least 9A+!!
It isn't much of a choice... 10A+ is damn much harder :/
I'm pretty depressed everytime I think of this T.T 
Tearful nights had come and passed. I just really hope that I can squeeze an A+ for Bio.
Sigh.
Good luck to myself, I guess. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments