Tired :(

12:48 AM

I couldnt wake up in the morning. 

Check my LINE and one of the staff decided to create a Twitter account.
I'm in charge.
Wtf is the only word I could think of as I was brushing my teeth.
Spent the entire morning creating a new email, a new Twitter account and did publicity and managed to get 60+ followers today. 
Great start, right?
Oh yeah, and I havent started with Form 5 sejarah yet.
Spend the entire afternoon full speed till night. 
Realized today is Sandara Park's 30th birthday. 
She doesn't look 30 at all.

If I look like this when I'm 30, I'll be a super model.

She looks like she just turned 20.
Anyway, 11pm. Start trending #HappyDaraDay.
Start posting #DaraFacts with another staff. (Tho he did most of the job because I was studying and decided to tweet a bit here and there)
Trend trend trend trend
11.30pm. Finally done reading through the past year questions and answers.
Panicked for the an entire 15 minutes realizing the fact that I do not understand the last chapter.
Nearly cried.
Held back those tears and went to do one set of Biology paper 1.
Got 6 wrongs out of 50 questions.
Need to get better if want A+.
Checke phone and realized I havent update Tumblr.
Holyshit-ed for 5 minutes as I update it.
Sigh of reliefs as I'm typing this.
Mentally and physically tired.
Need to wake up early tmr to buck up my Sejarah. 
It will be my final boost before the real exam.
I can do this!
So goodnight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments