Hello and still holding on

11:50 PM

It seems like its gonna be another sleepless night for me today.

Straight to the point,
I'm just no good with good byes.
Sometimes its just hard for me to say goodbyes to people whom I care - unless they are in a rush.
....
Anyway, there seem to be some changes in our usual conversations.
Of course, I don't expect things to last forever but not this fast.
I mean, the flow of the conversation does change quick between us.
I...
Well, yeah.
Just a small matter.
No big deal.
Its just less "hugs", less usual stuffs we used to do back to the early stage.
Yeah.
No big deal.
:) 
You changed before I changed.
So don't be mad at me if you ever tell me I'd changed because you'd changed earlier.
:) 
Such a small matter, isn't it?
What's the big deal when you have SPM to face?
Just temporary stress, fun, tiredness, pride...
Ah well. 
Back to Physics :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments