Briefest Conversation I Ever Had with Ivan

11:33 PM

I called him, but he didn't picked up. Next second he called back.

I:"Hello?"
Me:"Hi!!! I thought you were gonna sleep, so I tried calling, but you didn't pick up. So I thought you slept."
I:"Haha.. I AM going to sleep. You called me for what?"
Me:"... (...awkward... I actually wanted to say something but then the tone of him asking the question was... Idk how to describe) ... Never mind lah, if you wanna sleep, you sleep first la. Good night."
I:"Oh okay.. Good night."
*hangs up*
....
...
..
.
I literally stared at my phone for a minute.

I was hoping for a message to pop out like "sorry i was tired" or "sleep well" or "hugs" but there isn't any notifications popping out.
.___.
Maybe I should just let it go.

Well, if so, I guess that's good night then.
*shrugged* 


You Might Also Like

0 comments