My unit in SunU Residence :)

10:55 PM

Helloooo. 

Well, first thing after you opened the door, there will be a shoe rackon the left, its quite big so you can have a shoe collection there.
But no, you can't have it there unless you're staying alone.
Anywau, thats the living room, the place where its also the dining room.
The kitchen and also the washing machine. The first time we used it, the water leaked out ._. 
Its an old model, so we don't blame it but we heard the boys side are having a new model. Hmm..
The fridge. Its small but very chilly. Really.
The sink got stucked tho =.= 

The laundry place. Its terribly small and not enoug for even 4 girls. Yes, we have loads of cloths so it depends. 


The hallway to the rooms. 2 toilets per unit.
The workers clear the dustbin everyday no worries

Toilet! Hahahaha 
got heater too.

And finally, my room :) its a twin sharing with aircon room, so the price is more expensive.
 
From my room, the view is fine :) you can see the swimming pool, lagoon view and sunway lagoon. 
Its quite enjoyable to sit beside the windows and look at people swim.
Quite a lot of pros swimming tho haha
Han Cen and I only know frog style and people there knows freestyle, butterfly and idk what you call it but they did like a tumbleroll/somersault under water. Its quite cool.

And there are a lot of kids, yes small kids, have their swimming lessons there.
Its funny to watch them learn, sometimes.
But then, you'll later realized that you're no better too.
Hahahahahahaha *cries*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi, i googled 'sun u residence' and bumped into your blog. you look like a bright cheerful girl, i wish my darling niece would be as bright as you. it chilled me that suicide is in your mind, pls put it off, there is so much more to do in life and God will see you thru. be strong, do love yourself first and people around you :-)there is never an end but always light at the end of tunnel :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Mei, thank you so much for the compliment. I'm sorry I had scared you a lot on regards of my past and negativity. I had always believed that family support is very important, and you're such a great aunt to your niece :D

      I will always do my best to stay positive and not overthink. Your comment had truly brightened me up today and definitely in more time to come :)

      Delete