First week of college again

9:47 PM

MUFY is a rather sad program, in my opinion though haha..
Well, on Tuesday, everyone had to "fight" for their timetable. Meaning, everyone had to quickly get their classes arranged in their desired timetable. Its kinda hard, because they were quite a number of kiasu and aggressive people /.\ Dayummm, but I managed to get in line and got the timetable I want, hehehe... So all my classes ends at 2.45pm or earlier, however, on the flip side, most of my classes starts at 8.30am.

First day of class : Wednesday.
The least classes for the week. Only accounts and economics. First lesson, is also the first day we bought our manuals (they are like textbooks). Kinda heavy and its 300 pages++ ><
Kinda bored in the afternoon then haha...

I don't really recall much about this week actually, damn, my memory sucks. Hmm, first week and I had already seen the faces of many people. I felt so annoyed these few days, probably because things hadn't been smooth, other than arranging my timetable for classes.

Then, money is also another issue. Han Cen and I had been saving up a lot for food, erm. Just food actually. Hahahaha... Just the first 2 weeks in Sun U Residence and attending 3 days of MUFY classes, I'd spent Rm200++ /.\

Internet is pretty slow here, unless we buy the monthly package that isn't worth it. So yeah, here I am, in the poolside cafeteria, using my laptop to type this out. Internet isn't very fast either but at least, there is WiFi. haha... The WiFi in college isn't sufficient enough to load Clash of Clans, but it works for Samsung users. I don't understand why. My village needs me!

That's about it for now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments