Moving into Sun U Residence...

9:18 PM

I moved in SunU Residence on Tuesday and things had been pretty fine there. My room is shared with another scholar, Han Cen, and we have an air cond in our room. But, we hadn't use it much since both of us are pretty okay with the fan :p

Our unit has 4 rooms, one kitchen, one living room and 2 toilets/shower. Only 3 rooms are occupied for now. The first room is Fatima (she is black but Muslim, and she doesn't know much English), second room is us and the third room is Hui Wen and Slyvia. All Maybank scholars ^^

For the first day and second day, I spent a lot of time at college and Sunway Pyramid, basically just hanging out with friends and all. It was boring and I realized the living cost of staying here is not cheap. If you really save your money and always buy cheaper food to satisfy your hunger and resist your cravings, you can spend RM15 and below daily. But, if you always follow the group of friends to nice places, RM20 may not be enough for a day /.\

First day of orientation was basically registering and talking. It was quite boring. And the second orientation was just speeches and briefing about MUFY. Then, there was a library tour and a bit of briefing here and there about the books ._. Nothing much, seriously.

I'm still considering whether to take Fundamental Mathematics or Mathematics for my course. According to the person in charge, FM is easy and Maths is like Add Maths but harder.

I wanted the challenge by taking up Maths, but I have a target to meet for every exam.

If I take FM, it might be easier for me to score high and continue to secure my scholarship but I like challenges.

So.
How?

haha, I'm not sure yet :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments