Just a week before raya

10:51 PM

This week had been pretty tiring. I think the word "tired" has been hanging around my mouth ever since college started.
I'm not sure what am I tired of, or tired from, but then I just feel tired.
Anyway, this week for Maths, Mdm Has was teaching about sketching a quardratic graph and then she asked the class if there are any questions, just ask. So I did, but then she shoot me down with, "Didn't you pay attention in class?"
Well, I was just asking a maths question, jeez.

And finally, after submitting my first proposal form and getting in rejected and did some editing and did more research and resubmit my proposal, I finally got the green light from Mr Mustafa to start doing my information report for English. And the topic I chose is Legalization of Drug: Should marijuana be legalized in America?

I guess its a bit hard since its very controversial. But then, I guess its okay... Hmm..

I don't know, I hope I just don't get over stuck in writing my report and adding more evidences and statistics in it ><

Then, for accounting, I'm still okay for now. Tho I'm a bit slow in my notes but I kinda like the teacher, Miss Jay. But then, my seniors told me she's actually quite bad in teaching, she only teaches the general stuffs and were not specific enough. I'm starting to get worry now, because for now, I still understand what she's teaching but the first topic test is coming up in less than 3 weeks, and there isn't much to study, so .. yeah.
How ah.

Besides, for Economics, Mdm Pratiba is a bore and also not the best lecturer you can find for MUFY Econs. But I'm not complaining. My class are a bit lazy in doing her homeworks, that's why recently she has started nagging at us and scolding us. I'm okay, but I forgot to bring my Economic file the first day she asked for our homeworks T.T Aish. I'm so careless. We are gonna need to do a presentation a week after raya about the market economy though. The team I have now are Sibyl, Ravety, SeoHyun, Lucas and Uwra. Uwra is from Pakistan though, and its kinda hard to communicate with him. His Pakistan accent is too damn thick I can't really manage to catch much of what he is saying ><

Anyway,

Hmmm... For now, I don't really have much progress in terms of human relations, beside SeoHyun and Han Cen.
Sylvia is having guy problems and confronting me about it isn't really a good idea. All I did was listening and I can't really offer much of a solid advice since its contradicting to the situation I'm in now.

Sigh, how I wish I could just put down everything and just move on.
Then, I wouldn't need to face all these frustrating feelings that's boiling inside me whenever I think about it.
I hate myself for this, sometimes.
The commitments I'd made myself go through, all the wrong decisions I made just because I couldn't control that burning feeling in me. Just because.

Okay, anyway, I'm just gonna get back into researching about the market economy. I'll uploaded photos of the unit I'm living in right now in SunU Residence in my next post! ^^



You Might Also Like

0 comments