Moving in... tomorrow ^^

9:46 PM

Hellooo,
So I registered at Sunway to study MUFY last week. I signed up for hostel and my check in date is 1st July, which is tomorrow! Yay. Though the admission department lady told me that usually Maybank scholars will get the Twin Sharing room with air cond. Well, I hope for the best then. And Sunway will send me an email about the hostel staying details soon, well, it has been a week and there isn't any call or email or whatsoever.

Then, I took the chance to meet Ivan at the library, and Sinyik too :D Met his friends too, a Korean girl which Ivan told me she is 21 ._.

Anyway, right now, I'd done packing my luggage and bags. Not exactly 100%, but 99% ^^ hehe
I didn't bring much food since I'm gonna come back home this coming Friday to attend my first driving class on Saturday ^^
But damn, I brought a pillow, a luggage of clothes and a bit of foods together with common stuffs, a small bucket with detergents and a small bag.
hmm.... I'm gonna come back to pack more things later this week, but it felt like a lot of things already ._.

Well, Mom said I'll go Sun U Residence after she got back home from school. So, that means, I'll be there around 3.30pm? Ahhh, I hope the earlier the better, I'm feeling so excited ><

You Might Also Like

0 comments