New year eve

12:25 AM

Dad and I went to LCCT to fetch my aunt and her husband... And a car there went on fire due to the hot weather. Kinda cool, I mean, the car just started burning by itself all because of the heat. 


And its a Myvi. Well, we all know that the metal used on Myvi and Viva is just aluminium...

Anyway, halfway there, mom called in and said that I received a letter via Pos laju. And its from NS.

On the 20th Dec, I called in to ask if I managed to change batch. And they said no and that is that.
Today, i got a letter via POS LAJU. On new year eve of 2013. A letter from NS. 

I got the first batch.

Camp is at Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. Not too far from my house... 

I felt... Sad... And happy.
Happy because I can be done with NS and spend my 3 months properly.

Sad because I'd already accepted the reality that I'm not going for NS and I actually accepted quite some part time jobs == now I have to cancel all of them.
Also, I was suppose to go to ChiangMai with aunt and family. 
Postponed my air ticket ==

Ahhh... I'll be gone to NS from 4th Jan till 18th March. 

SPM results. Shyt.
Shytshytshytshyt.

I can't do anything about it but, ahhh!! ><

:(

I shouldnt be worried.

Good nite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments