PLKN 4/1/2014 First Day Arriving at Kem Ulu Pari Aqua Village, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan

2:24 PM

After I registered at the counter at Stadium Shah Alam, every pelatih had to sit on the floor, with all our luggage beside us. There was like a signboard saying what camp blah blah, and we had to sit at our respective camp. (Well,duh.) No one talked to each other and it turned out that on the entire bus from Shah Alam to Kem Ulu Pari, there are only 2 Chinese. Both girls : Isabel and I ^^ Instant friendship haha Isabel had the same situation with me : She requested to change batch too :) After we reached the place, we had lunch, and it was raining heavily. So somewhat under the rain, we're formed into groups. Isabel got Alpha, and I got Bravo along with Eima, Azyan and Farah :D Then, we registered ourselves, showed our ICs, checked our BP, weight and height. I told the jurulatihs that I didn't manage to do a medical check up, they ignored me == Anyway, after tea time, we got our new stuffs : Uniforms and shoes, then we pulled our luggage and 2 bags of free stuffs up the hill, into our dorm. I think I died. Isabel had to make 2 trips >< Since there are still a lot of pelatih from other states that hadn't come, everyone slept at the Alpha dorms :) I slept beside Isabel, and she told me she was a gymnast and performed a lot of crazy act =.= Omg. But the beds. Gosh, it was so dirty. Ew.

You Might Also Like

0 comments